NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The promotion (“Promotion” or “Contest”) is open to people 18 years of age or older (as of date of entry) who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia with the exception of those residing in New York. The individuals who submit Entries in the Promotion (“Entrant(s)”) are doing so on behalf of a grandmother or a grandmother-like figure in their life (“Nominee(s)”). Nominees must be fifty (50) years or older at the time of entry.
The officers, directors, and employees of Aura Home, Inc., and all advertising, promotion and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Promotion (collectively the “Promotion Parties”) and immediate family members or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules.
2. HOW TO ENTER. PROMOTION SUBMISSION PERIOD. The Promotion Submission Period begins at 9am EDT on Monday, April 12th, 2021 and ends at 11:59pm EDT on Friday, April 23rd, 2021 (“Promotion Submission Period”) There is one method of entry into the Promotion. You can enter the promotion by completing these steps: visiting auraframes.com/DoItForTheGram and filling out requested details and entry form (“Entry” or “Entries”). You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor. The information you provide will be used to contact you, if you are a potential winner.
If entering with a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges.
All Entries must be received and recorded during the Promotion Submission Period. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest. Limit 1 Entry per Entrant. Entries will be judged by qualified judges. See Section 4 of these Official Rules for Promotion Judging Criteria. No other forms of Entries are valid. Entries must comply with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to review any Entry for violation of these Official Rules and may, at its sole discretion, reject, delete, or otherwise exclude a Entrant for any reason, including without limitation, if the Entry contains any Prohibited Content or any other commentary or material which Sponsor, in its sole discretion deems inappropriate.
3. PROHIBITED CONTENT. Entries may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any content that: is sexually explicit or suggestive, violent, or derogatory of any ethnicity, race, gender, religion, profession, or age group, or is profane or pornographic; promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or promotes any particular political agenda or message; is obscene or offensive, or endorses any form of hate or hate group; defames, misrepresents, or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies; contains any personal identification, such as personal names or e-mail addresses;; contains copyrighted materials owned by others and used without permission; contains materials identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission; and/or violates any law.
4. CONTEST JUDGING TO SELECT THE WINNERS. Beginning on Saturday, April 24th, 2021 and ending on Monday, April 26th, 2021, all eligible Entrants will be judged based on the following contest judging criteria (“Promotion Judging Criteria”) by a panel of contest judges (“Promotion Judges”) selected by Sponsor. The Promotion Judging Criteria includes: (1) Assessment of each complete text submission detailing Entrant’s grandparent or grandmotherly figure, their personality, how they inspire them and why they deserve to be Aura’s next influencer (60%) (2) Assessment of attached images, video content, or other materials detailing Entrant’s grandparent and what makes them special. (40%) The Entrant receiving the highest cumulative scores awarded by the Contest Judges will be deemed the potential winner of the grand prize listed in Section 6 of these Official Rules. In the event of a tie score, the Entrant with the higher score in the text submission category will be deemed the winner of the tie. There will be two (2) second place winners, and three (3) third place winners. The two (2) Entrants receiving the second highest cumulative scores awarded by the Contest Judges will be deemed the potential second place winners of the prize listed in Section 6 of these Official Rules. The following three (3) Entrants receiving the third highest cumulative scores awarded by the Contest Judges will be deemed the potential third place winners of the prize listed in Section 6 of these Official Rules. In the event of a tie score between the second and third place winners, the Entrant with the higher score in the text submission category will be deemed the winner of the tie.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATIONS. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. All Prizes will be awarded, provided more than enough entries have been received. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize. Prize awarded is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential winners will be notified via email and will be required to respond to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours indicating whether they accept the prize. All prizes will be awarded to Nominees and the Entrants will receive no prize. Winner will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, unless prohibited by law, publicity release to Sponsor or Administrator (as defined below) as directed by Sponsor or Administrator.
If a potential winner cannot be contacted or if no response is received within the time allotted; is ineligible according to these Official Rules; fails to provide the required information and/or return the required documents within the specified time period; if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable; a potential winner decides to decline his/her prize for any reason whatsoever, or if a potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit his/her prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries received, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to respond to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours. Upon disqualification, no compensation will be given. Once the required information and official paperwork are received within the specified time period, verified, and receive final approval by Sponsor, then and only then will a potential Contest winner become an actual Winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless, or land-line phone service which may result in a potential winner receiving initial notification. Prizes will be awarded in the name of the Winner.
6. PRIZE AND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS. There are a total of 6 potential Winners: 1 Grand Prize winner, 2 Second prize Winners, and 3 Third prize Winners. The Winners and Nominees will fall into three categories of prizes:
The one grand prize Nominee receives:
The two second prize Nominee(s) each receive:
The three third prize Nominee(s) each receive:
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all Prizes is U.S. $10,888. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If prizes, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prize winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prizes they receive, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used. Sponsor will mail Carver digital frames directly to the Prize winners at the address that they provide within thirty (30) days of award announcement. Sponsor will mail checks to prize winners within sixty (60) days of award announcement.
The Winner will not be obligated to purchase any other Sponsor products or services. Entrants indemnify, release and hold harmless Promotion Parties from losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession of the prize resulting from participating in this Contest. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor has not arranged for nor carries any insurance of any kind for the benefit of Entrant or that of Entrant’s heirs, executors and administrators relative to Entrant’s use of the prize awarded to Entrant; and that Entrant is solely responsible for obtaining and paying for any insurance relative to the prize awarded to Entrant.
7. LICENSE GRANT: You retain all of your ownership rights in your Entry submissions, however, with each submission of story and/or photo within an Entry to this Promotion, you grant Aura Home, Inc., and its affiliates a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully-paid, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, adapt, modify, publish, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, and perform your story and/or photo submissions, in whole or in part, in connection with this Promotion and in connection with the marketing, advertising and promotion of any and all Aura Frame products, whether commercial in nature or otherwise including in contexts and circumstances that result in your submission being associated with Sponsor (“Promotions”). Sponsor may also use your story and/or video to promote and/or redistribute part or all in any media formats and through any media channels, including but not limited to social media websites such as Instagram. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Promotions shall be owned by Sponsor or its licensors and winner hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Promotions. Such Promotions shall be solely under control of Sponsor or its licensors, and winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Promotions content as well as any possible claims of misuse of winner’s name under contract, tort or any other theory of law. Accordingly, you hereby waive any objection to, such use including without limitation, distribution, reproduction, creation of derivative works of, public performance, or display of your Entry, and any claim for compensation whatsoever in connection therewith. Such waiver shall include any claim for infringement of any so-called “Moral Right,” “Droit Moral” or similar right or interest.
Additional Requirements: The graphics, images, video, story, etc. within and including your Entry (collectively “Material(s)”) must be original. Furthermore, you agree not to: (i) submit any portion of your Material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the Material and to grant Sponsor all of the license rights granted herein; (ii) submit Materials that contains false information or misrepresentations that could damage Sponsor or any third party; (iii) submit any portion of your Material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate, as deemed by Sponsor in its sole discretion; (iv) submit advertisements or solicitations of business; and (v) impersonate another person. Sponsor does not endorse any submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Sponsor expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with such submission.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE. Sponsor, and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered Entries, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Promotion or website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Sponsor’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Promotion, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such Entries, and may subject that Entrant to disqualification. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to Entrants or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided in the entry form. The authorized account holder is deemed as the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address, and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the social media account by the organization responsible for assigning the Instagram account. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
Entrants agree (a) that Sponsor and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and advertising and Promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, wholesale distributors, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and are released and shall be held harmless by Entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, to persons, including death, or property, or rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, copyright infringement or portrayal in a false light resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or participation in this Promotion or in any Promotion-related activity, and (b) winner, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Sponsor (and agrees to confirm such agreement in writing) and those acting pursuant to its authority to use his/her name, submitted biography, voice and/or likeness and prize information, and/or Entry (and assign the Entry, which may be altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone or with other works, as solely determined by Sponsor) for advertising, trade and Promotion purposes without further compensation, at any times or time, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval.
9. BINDING EFFECT. By submitting your entry you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. By submitting your Entry you agree with Sponsor’s decisions which are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters related to this Promotion.
Only the fully completed online form will be accepted. All forms submitted become the property of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice, to terminate this Promotion, in whole or in part, or modify this Promotion in any way, and for any reason, including without limitation, if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion, that fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the application or voting process or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. PUBLICITY RELEASE. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize shall constitute the Winner’s agreement with Sponsor may to use their name, submission story, likeness and prize information for promotional purposes without further payment or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
13. SPONSOR. The Promotion is sponsored by Aura Home, Inc., (“Sponsor”) with North America headquarter offices at 50 Eldridge Street Suite 5D New York, NY 10002.
14. ADMINISTRATOR. The Promotion is being administered by Praytell Strategy, Inc. (“Administrator”) with headquarter offices at 1000 Dean Street Suits 280, Brooklyn, New York 11286.
15. WHO WON: For the names of the prize winners, please visit auraframes.com/DoItForTheGram on Monday, May 3rd, 2021.
16. DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, other than the administration of the Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a court having competent jurisdiction located in Dover, Delaware, U.S.A.; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will registrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and registrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Delaware, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
THIS IS NOT A SWEEPSTAKES. IT IS A SKILLS CONTEST. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S., D.C., age 18 or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Contest Entry Period begins at 9:00 AM EDT on 3/29/2021 and ends at 11:59 PM EDT on 04/11/21. Message & data rates may apply. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received; winners will be chosen by a judging panel. ARV of all prizes is $10,888. Winners are responsible for all taxes associated with the prizes. For Official Rules, entry instructions, and eligibility restrictions, visit www.auraframes.com/DoItForTheGram. Sponsor: Aura Home, Inc., 50 Eldridge Street Suite 5D New York, NY 10002.