NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The promotion (“Promotion” or “Sweepstakes”) is open to people 18 years of age or older (as of date of entry) who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia with the exception of those residing in New York. The individuals who submit Entries in the Promotion are known as “Entrant(s)”.
The officers, directors, and employees of Aura Home, Inc., and all advertising, promotion and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Promotion (collectively the “Promotion Parties”) and immediate family members or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules.
2. HOW TO ENTER. PROMOTION SUBMISSION PERIOD. The Promotion Submission Period begins at 9am EDT on Tuesday, April 19, 2022 and ends at 11:59pm EDT on Sunday, May 8, 2022 (“Promotion Submission Period”). There is one method of entry into the Promotion. You can enter the promotion by completing these steps: visiting auraframes.com/freeyourfridge and providing your email address on the entry form (“Entry” or “Entries”). You understand that you are providing your information to Aura Home, Inc., 30 Cooper Square, New York, NY 10003 “Sponsor”. The information you provide will be used to contact you if you are a potential winner. Additionally, by entering your email on the Entry, you agree to receive marketing promotions from Aura Home, as well as Promotion details.
All Entrants, regardless of winning status, will receive a ten (10) percent discount code for use on auraframes.com between May 9, 2022 and May 31, 2022. Codes cannot be stacked with other promotions.
If entering with a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges.
All Entries must be received and recorded during the Promotion Submission Period. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion. Limit 1 Entry per Entrant. No other forms of Entries are valid. Entries must comply with these Official Rules.
3. PRIZE DRAWING AND ODDS OF WINNING: Sponsor will conduct a prize drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period and will randomly select twenty-five (25) potential winners (“Potential Winners”). The drawing will be conducted within one (2) days of the end of the Sweepstakes Period, or on May 9, 2022. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Non-winning entries will not carry forward to or be included in any subsequent sweepstakes or prize drawings of Sponsor.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATIONS. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. All Prizes will be awarded, provided more than enough entries have been received. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize. Prize awarded is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential winners will be notified via email and will be required to respond to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours indicating whether they accept the prize, confirming their email address, and providing the name and relationship of their chosen recipient. Winner will be required to complete, sign, and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, unless prohibited by law, publicity release to Sponsor or Administrator (as defined below) as directed by Sponsor or Administrator.
If a potential winner cannot be contacted or if no response is received within the time allotted; is ineligible according to these Official Rules; fails to provide the required information and/or return the required documents within the specified time period; if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable; a potential winner decides to decline his/her prize for any reason whatsoever, or if a potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit his/her prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries received, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to respond to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours. Upon disqualification, no compensation will be given. Once the required information and official paperwork are received within the specified time period, verified, and receive final approval by Sponsor, then and only then will a potential Promotion winner become an actual Winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless, or land-line phone service which may result in a potential winner receiving initial notification. Prizes will be awarded in the name of the Winners.
5. PRIZE AND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS. There are a total of twenty-five (25) potential Winners. Each Winner will receive: one (1) Mason frame (valued at $199.00) for themselves, and one (1) Mason frame (valued at $199.00) to gift.
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all Prizes is U.S. $9,950.00. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If prizes, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prize winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prizes they receive, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used. Sponsor will provide each Winner a unique code for the free purchase and shipment of two (2) Mason frames on auraframes.com within thirty (30) days of award announcement.
The Winners will not be obligated to purchase any other Sponsor products or services. Entrants indemnify, release and hold harmless Promotion Parties from losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession of the prize resulting from participating in this Promotion. Winner acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor has not arranged for nor carries any insurance of any kind for the benefit of Winner or that of Winner’s heirs, executors and administrators relative to Winner’s use of the Prize awarded to Winner; and that Winner is solely responsible for obtaining and paying for any insurance relative to the Prize awarded to Winner.
PRIZES WILL BE ACCEPTED “AS IS” WITH AURA’S STANDARD WARRANTY, BUT WITHOUT ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize manufacturer that may be sent along with a prize.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: Sponsor, and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered Entries, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Promotion or website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Sponsor’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Promotion, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such Entries, and may subject that Entrant to disqualification. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to Entrants or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided in the entry form. The authorized account holder is deemed as the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address, and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the social media account by the organization responsible for assigning the Instagram account. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
Entrants agree (a) that Sponsor and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and advertising and Promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, wholesale distributors, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and are released and shall be held harmless by Entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, to persons, including death, or property, or rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, copyright infringement or portrayal in a false light resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or participation in this Promotion or in any Promotion-related activity, and (b) winner, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Sponsor (and agrees to confirm such agreement in writing) and those acting pursuant to its authority to use his/her name, submitted biography, voice and/or likeness and prize information, and/or Entry (and assign the Entry, which may be altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone or with other works, as solely determined by Sponsor) for advertising, trade and Promotion purposes without further compensation, at any times or time, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval.
7. BINDING EFFECT: By submitting your Entry you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. By submitting your Entry you agree with Sponsor’s random selections of Potential Winners, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters related to this Promotion.
Only the fully completed online form will be accepted. All forms submitted become the property of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice, to terminate this Promotion, in whole or in part, or modify this Promotion in any way, and for any reason, including without limitation, if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion, that fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the application or voting process or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a Prize shall constitute the Winner’s agreement with Sponsor may to use their name, likeness, and prize information for promotional purposes without further payment or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
11. SPONSOR: The Promotion is sponsored by Aura Home, Inc., (“Sponsor”) with North America headquarter offices at 30 Cooper Square, New York, NY 10003.
12. ADMINISTRATOR. The Promotion is being administered by Praytell Strategy, Inc. (“Administrator”) with headquarter offices at 1000 Dean Street Suits 280, Brooklyn, New York 11286
13. WHO WON: For the names of the prize winners, please visit auraframes.com/freeyourfridge by May 13, 2022.
14. DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, other than the administration of the Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a court having competent jurisdiction located in Dover, Delaware, U.S.A.; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will registrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and registrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Delaware, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.